Ideas-Shared is built upon a commitment culture, where our members, people like you and I, aspire and engage to make a difference in the world.
With shared values, and that commitment to make the world a better place, you are joining a growing community of like-minded people who come together to deliver multiple dreams.
As a member, you have the chance to represent and collaborate with every decent person in the world, as well as indirectly help the United Nations! We’re all here for the same purpose, and we help our members be better than they believe, where friendships and memories, along with value generation are the most important.
Ideas-Shared is a safe, valued, and respected community, with trust and openness between members, even if they disagree.
Our shared values and commitment to a better world is that which underpins our culture, enabling us all to achieve more.
Finally A Change & Improvement Solution For Champions Everywhere
We all have ideas, challenges, problems, questions… we all need help… we can all offer help…
There are billions of people online, yet we live in bubbles, often scared to tell the truth… sometimes embarrassed… sometimes clueless how to proceed… sometimes stopped by others… sometimes forced into silence… sometimes ignored…
As we progress our lives we can struggle with discrimination, inefficiency, greed, debt, and all manner of other ailments, and issues.
Often we don’t have the leverage to change and improve that which we want to change and improve… and finding like-minded people to help us can be difficult too…
So what now?
- We need to come together
- We need to say it as it is
- We need to ask for help
- We need to change the way we think about what’s possible
- We need to create the leverage from as many people as possible who like you, are fed up with the status quo
- We need to act…
To take that first step, because when one person does so, then the door to many opens, and an avalanche of change and improvement will surely follow.
Isn’t that why you’re here?
- To help individuals
- To help groups
- To help businesses
- To help education
- To help government
- To help non-profits
So, what’s your story, and what would you like to change and improve?
Our members are ordinary people aged from 16 to 75+ — with hopes and dreams, committed to making the world a better place in their own special way.
Importantly, our members want to do more than simply talk about something… they are inspired to strive for something better and want to see themselves, and others succeed!
It’s likely that you’ll already be contemplating, or undertaking enlightened self-interest ventures in some form or other (knowingly or by deed); and not be interested in blaming, sniping, procrastinating, or other such negative behaviours that you know limits potential.
On Ideas-Shared, members seek ‘their’ why, and drive their own agenda, seeking the leverage they need to achieve their goals.
How do I know if I am an enlightened, commited, self-interested type of person?
What a great question… people are either self-interested i.e., selfish, thinking only of themselves; or enlightened self-interested, whereby one realises that by sharing and helping others you directly, or indirectly are helping yourself too.
Enlightened self-interested individuals who would benefit from joining Ideas-Shared also display a combination of other traits; and as an enlightened self-interested individual, you may display some or all of the following:
- Is inspired to act
- Can inspire others
- Is open enough to engage with anyone
- Can articulate well
- Has integrity, and says things as they are, not afraid to be counted
- Not happy to accept inefficiency in any form
- Wonder why it takes forever to get anything done
- Want to be in control of their own ideas, and thoughts
- Are decisive individuals
- Will do whatever it takes to get the desired outcome
- Is happy working on their own or with others
- Can be a leader and follower as required
- Not afraid to try new things
- See political correctness and corporate politics as blockers to progress
- Is happy to support anyone that needs help
- Believes everyone should have the same opportunities regardless of birth
- Wants to live in a fairer society
- Looks for new technology to help achieve their goals
- Comfortable with social networking and meeting new people
Does this sound like you?
Join Ideas-Shared today and get access to an idea-sharing platform and methodology that empowers you to do all this:
- Showcase your personal brand that tells people you care
- Identify your important and urgent goals so you can do something about it
- Engage in 18 everyday activities including developing ideas, overcoming frustrations, fixing problems, and more so you get the results you want
- Ask for help and get help so you can move on
- Build powerful teams that want the same results as you giving you much-needed leverage
- Plan and execute tasks that deliver the desired outcomes you want