SPECIAL NOTE: Please read this page as it gives important membership and signup information.
- This community serves individuals and groups.
- Whichever membership option you choose, you always sign up with your FIRST NAME, LASTNAME, and NICKNAME. in addition, Group Accounts require an ORGANISATION/BUSINESSS NAME, and ORGANISATION/BUSINESS TYPE.
- Individuals over 16 can sign up for either an Individual Champion Account, Free Member, or at launch a Founders Pass. The only difference is that Free Members cannot post Activity Listings. We recommend everyone sign up for one of these options.
- After signing up, and when completing your profile we recommend you select the Account Type, which is either Individual Champion Account (Founders Pass), Individual Champion Account, or Free Member. The reason we do this is that there is no direct relationship between the membership levels and member types.
- Additionally, members can sign up for any number of Champion Group Accounts. A different email address is required for this. Champion Group Accounts are created for Official or Unofficial Groups that represent Special Interest Groups, Communities, Schools, Clubs, Businesses, Public Bodies, and even Government Departments. Use Group Accounts to post and progress Group-specific listings.
- Champion Group Accounts include sub-accounts where owners can invite a range of individuals to help. Accounts are available for the following Group sizes: 5, 10, 30, 75, 150, 500, and 1000 group members. Every Group Account member has their own profile page.
- After signing up, and when completing your profile we recommend you select the Account Type, which is Champion Group Account (Community, Business, Not for Profit, & Government).
The following section provides some insight into what you ‘do’ on Ideas-Shared
Non-Members play an important part in the progress of ideas, and thoughts on Ideas-Shared. It’s as simple as:
- Review current Listings
- Find ones you’re interested in
- Click through to the Listing Detail page
- Read through each then vote: Like or Dislike
- This creates a barometer of ideas and thought
- The barometer attracts others
- Natural selection forms and people willing to help come forward
- Activities are planned and executed
- Desired results are achieved
And it all starts with your vote!
Become an Individual Champion, or create Champion Groups, post ‘activity’ listings, form teams, plan and execute tasks through to conclusion.
Just follow these steps:
- Choose what type of Champion you want to be: Individual Champion, or Champion Group with sub-accounts
- Champion Groups are nominated by appropriate leaders, or select themselves for their respective communities, organisations, businesses, etc. These can be official or informal in nature
- Where Groups are nominating sub-account members to gain agreement prior to onboarding
- There are no limits as to the number of Group Champions an organisation can have
Free Members get involved in their favourite Groups, Forums, and support all manner of ‘activity’ listings.
Free Members contribute their skill and experience to the planning and delivery of tasks that upon completion deliver desired outcomes.
Of course, everyone has the right to ‘Like’ or ‘Dislike’ any activity listing. Use this powerful function to help point the spotlight on the activities that mean the most!
Pricing is extremely competitive, starting at just £7.00 per month for an INDIVIDUAL CHAMPION ACCOUNT, and from £15 per month for a 5-user CHAMPION GROUP ACCOUNT. We offer multiple group account packages for up to 1000 Users. Please contact Ideas-Shared if you require more. Click here for full pricing options.
Identifying & Posting Listings
Identifying, posting, and sharing listings are the fundamentals that drive change and improvement.
One form is all you need to complete to share any one of 18 different activity types, across any country and 140+ categories.
Once posted you can share your Listings on social media, talk to people through other channels, and even put up posters in your local community.
Managing Listings & Building Teams
With your listings posted, it’s time to focus on building small, effective teams that together plan the necessary tasks, and deliver quality outcomes.
Of course, any number of Individual Champions, or Group Champions and their sub-accounts can support a listing.
Reacting To Listings
Like it or not, we don’t all like each other… in fact those cynical amongst us might argue that by deliberately creating division, we deflect what’s really important.
If you see a listing that you don’t agree with, walk on, or at most vote Dislike.