Help Create An Inclusive Community
Because We're All impacted...
We all have the potential to make things happen, or we can turn our backs and ignore what's really going on.
Ideas-Shared was created for everyone, regardless of who they are, or what they do, so that we can come together and make a difference.
If this is intriguing, yet you're not sure how to do it, then don't worry, just incorporate the following into your everyday thoughts and actions:
- Not justifying, or perpetuating failure, inefficiency, or ineffectiveness
- Not complaining, blaming, sniping, or otherwise contributing to problems
- Doing something meaningful with their time
- Controlling their fight or flight mechanism and confronting real or imagined issues
- Believing that they really can make a difference
- Engaging with other members to find answers to perplexing questions and situations
- Being willing to open one's eyes to what's really going on, and to broaden perspectives
- Tell the truth, respect others, and help out where you can
- Be compassionate, reasonable, and do not do anything that is harmful to others, or deceitful
You'll be surprised at the difference it makes!