- Ideas & Thoughts
How easy is it to use
How Easy Is It To Use Ideas-Shared
Factors & Considerations
Ideas-Shared is designed to be a super-easy tool to use, here’s the process:
- Decide what you want to achieve
- List it
- Ask for specific help
- Invite others to help you
- Get the help you need
- Agree on those activities that deliver the goals
- Go do things
- Enjoy the results, then repeat as necessary
This is proven to work.
With that in mind, deciding what you want to achieve isn’t difficult either, and your priorities may look something like this:
- Personal goals of every type
- Goals for family and friends
- Club and special interest group goals including sports and hobbies
- Work or business-related goals
- Community goals
- Society or government level goals, the really big stuff
Depending on your viewpoint and interest, you will want to do some or all of the above.
Understanding & Trust
You can see from the above, that so far everything looks really quite easy to think about and to do. But from here on in, things get a little trickier. Before you can ever hope to take advantage of Ideas-Shared, you need to ask yourself these questions.
- Do I understand the solution and what it can do for me?
- Do I trust Ideas-Shared enough to give it a go?
- Am I confident that by joining I have a better chance of achieving my goals, or am I going to struggle, look stupid, or be unable to justify my actions to other people?
As you can see, these are some pretty big questions, and the answers you determine are also impacted by yet more factors:
- The world is too polarised, we can’t change anything, and everything is too hard
- We experience more negative than positive communications which shut us down to opportunity
- We don’t like being sold to
- We’ve been let down too many times before
We are conditioned to behave in a certain way, often to ensure that the things we really should say and do never see the light of day.
At the end of the day, great care has been put into Ideas-Shared in order to deliver a solution that is easy to use, but we’re under no illusions as to the conditions and strains that humanity faces, which are the real barriers to success.
What Ideas-Shared strives for as a community, will always be determined by the will and direction of our members, of people like you.