LAST UPDATED ON
JULY 23, 2021
The guidelines below (“Community Guidelines”) supplement and amend the Terms of Service (“ToS”), available at https://ideas-shared.com/idea-sharing-platform/legal/terms-of-service. If there is any conflict between the Community Guidelines and the ToS, the applicable terms in the Community Guidelines will prevail. Capitalised expressions not defined in the Community Guidelines have the meaning set out in the ToS.
Ideas-Shared empowers people to share ideas and thoughts, and to make a difference in the world – but to do so we must ensure that our Service is not misused and that People respect each other.
In using our Service, You agree not to
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, stream, distribute, timeshare, or otherwise commercially exploit the Service;
- use the Service to Process data on behalf of any third party that is not the Entity you represent;
- modify, adapt, or hack the Service or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Service or related systems or networks;
- use the Service in any unlawful manner, including, but not limited to, violation of any person’s privacy rights;
- use the Service to send unsolicited or unauthorised bulk mail, junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- use the Service to store or transmit files, materials, data, text, audio, video, images, or other content that infringes on any person’s intellectual property rights;
- use the Service in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services and its components;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise discover the source code of any Software making up the Service;
- purport to be affiliated with Ideas-Shared when you are not, and/or purport to have a status, role, or access level you do not have, and/or impersonate a person you are not in a misleading manner (e.g. through means of a misleading profile picture);
- create multiple profiles to evade the consequences of not abiding by our Community Policy and/or ToS;
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any manual process to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service or any Content or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service;
- share private information with third parties obtained through the use of the Service;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, abusive, libellous, obscene, or discriminatory;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar harmful software (“Malicious Software”); or
- attempt to use, or in fact, use the Service in violation of the ToS.
Fair Usage Limits
You understand that even if or when We describe or offer our Services in certain regards as “unlimited”, this only applies to what can be expected to be fair usage of our Service. In general, for Groups, Accounts, or API connections on our Service that experience unusual amounts of usage in any given time period, either by accident, happenstance, or abuse, We reserve the right to take action to alleviate the situation or to prevent it in the future.
If We are of the opinion that Your usage of Our Service is significantly exceeding a level that is normal for an Account on Our Service We may contact You to alleviate the situation. We also reserve the right to suspend any affected Account, Group, or API connection from the Service or parts of our Service at our own discretion.