Before you create your first listing, you should be able to answer the following questions, for each activity listings you want to post:
- Is this activity ‘really’ needed (by yourself, anyone, or anything)?
- Is your activity realistic and achievable?
- What’s the impact on peoples’ lives, (the greater the better)?
- Is your profile complete (include social media links)?
- What’s your story?
- Are you committed to this activity, and will you do whatever is necessary to succeed?
- Do you have the time to ‘do’ your bit?
- Do you understand what you’re asking for, and what you need help with, at least in principle?
- Do you know who you want to get help from?
- What’s in it for the other party, and is it an acceptable return?
- Can you achieve your goals without unnecessary drama?
- Are you prepared for any fallout?
- Are you trustworthy, and can you provide proof, if needed?
- Finally, all things being equal, is it worth the effort?
To ask for help, you don’t have to have all the answers. You just need to come across as someone that is trustworthy, and who operates with the highest levels of integrity.
Want to give it a go? Then sign up here!