Typically, Thought Leadership is a process where you tap into the talent, experience, and passion inside a business, or from your community, to consistently answer the biggest questions on the minds of your target audience, relating to a topic.
Thought Leadership doesn’t come from pedigree. It’s not where you went to school, the job you do or how much you earn. Indeed, anyone with a passion can engage.
Thought Leadership means you provide the best and deepest answers, to your biggest questions, in the formats your audience likes to consume.
Ideas-Shared has taken the usual principles of Thought Leadership to completely new levels.
Thought Leadership on Ideas-Shared is about more than simply developing ideas. It’s about harnessing all our thoughts, whether good or bad, listing them and then doing something with those that hold our appeal.
It doesn’t matter whether these thoughts are positive or negative, as on Ideas-Shared anyone can list that which is important to them, all based on what’s happening in their life today; then our wider membership can select those of interest and progress selected listings to a successful conclusion.
Any type of ‘thought’ can be listed on Ideas-Shared and we classify these into 6 listing types:
- Idea Thoughts – can be abstract, or a desire to create or build or improve a thing (i.e. a product); or even enhance a process; or plan for and undertake an activity
- Problem Thoughts – are events or circumstances that need resolving
- Blast Thoughts – are incidents that cause personal frustration or anger that prompt someone to provide commentary
- Article Thoughts – are advanced thoughts formatted into detailed written responses designed to offer real perspective and detail from experts (as opposed to opinion)
- Q & A Thoughts – are thoughts of a question nature whereby information is required to satisfy a lack of understanding
- Solution thoughts – of course, these are not strictly thoughts, however on Ideas-Shared these offer tangible solutions to those in need
There are billions of thoughts every second across the World which can be listed and effected if we have a mind to.
We should never forget that our World is an aggregation of our thoughts and deeds as well as those thoughts that we do nothing with. Often, it is those thoughts that we do nothing with that can have the greatest effect on all of our lives.
Make sure your thoughts count on the Ideas-Shared Social Platform for Change and Innovation!