Ideas-Shared was conceived to be an online environment where members can add their ideas and seek the help they need. Indeed, our planet and our futures are dependent on the ideas that keep us alive, safe and well.
But, we do not live on ideas alone. Our society is full of injustice, aggravation, inequality and struggle; which is why we decided to create a unique global environment that can drive millions of conversations and actions that both innovate and overcome the challenges we face. They are two sides of the same coin.
For those that truly wish to create new ideas and innovate, use as many Idea listings as you need to create interest and momentum.
- Add an Idea listing and ask for the help you need to overcome the issues or engage with members who have already initiated such an activity, you can also rate these and react accordingly.
- Take your ideas and turn them into solutions. Add a Solution listing encompassing free or paid services and products.
No doubt, in the course of your innovation and ideation, there will be challenges. Therefore, as a concerned party, you can use Ideas-Shared in a number of ways, for example:
- Add a Blast listing as a way of warning others about poor performance or use it to state your disbelief, incomprehensibility or annoyance about a particular state of affairs. Note that if other members have already posted a like-minded listing you can rate this and/or react to other comments and/or engage with these members.
- In lieu of a Blast, or in combination, create a Problem Listing to expand on the issue and actively take steps to overcome the problem and find the help you need.
- Add a Q & A listing as a way of asking our general membership for clarity, guidance or fact on a particular issue. If another Q & A listing that meets your need, you can rate this and/or react to other comments and/or engage with these members.
- Add an Article to provide further clarity on a topic or if such already exists engage with that listing and/or member.