Ideas-Shared is designed as a flexible channel for solution providers to help others out.
Whether you choose to sell your solutions or offer free or charitable help is entirely up to do. Why not offer both to help your friends and community?
- As always, Solution listings are your first port of call. Set out your stall and let those with need find you.
- Add an Idea listing and ask for the help you need to further expand your offer; create new products and services or engage with members who have already initiated such an activity, you can also rate these and react accordingly.
- Add a Q & A listing to support your business as a way of asking our general membership or a specific audience for clarity, guidance or fact on a particular issue. If another Q & A listing that meets your need, you can rate this and/or react to other comments and/or engage with these members.
- Add an Article to provide further clarity on a topic or if such already exists engage with that listing and/or member.
Of course, being a solution provider doesn’t stop you from engaging across our community. Indeed, the more we share our ideas and experiences, the greater the benefit there will be for everyone.
- Adding a Blast listing as a way of warning others about poor performance or use it to state your disbelief, incomprehensibility or annoyance about a particular state of affairs. Note that if other members have already posted a like-minded listing you can rate this and/or react to other comments and/or engage with these members.
- In lieu of a Blast, or in combination, create a Problem Listing to expand on the issue and actively take steps to overcome the problem and find the help you need.
This is an amazing opportunity to engage in a unique and novel way with anyone.