To facilitate the delivery of member goals, Ideas-Shared has been designed with the end goal in mind… (that’s your success somewhere)… using a combination of technology, and methodology.
It is a solution of two halves. The first is our online Software as a Service (SaaS) platform (think Facebook, LinkedIn, etc),… and the second is our ‘Dream Team Builder Optimisation Model‘ or methodology that powers everything. They bring together emotional and logical thinking with action so members can pursue and achieve important and urgent goals right across the spectrum of life.
Our Platform comprises the following functionality:
- Private community
- Member profiles
- Social groups
- Forum discussions
- Zoom integration
- Member connections
- Private messaging
- User invites
- Network Search
- Activity feeds
- Albums & media
- Step by step guide
- Life-skills training
- Self-reflection coaching
- Member library
- Member ratings
Our methodology is built around a dream team builder optimisation model, which brings people together to generate energy, value, and benefit.
It looks like this:
IT + (IS + LP) = VB
Everything is explained in great detail, starting with our ‘big red book’ – 154 pages entitled “Ideas-Shared: The Platform & The Methodology“. (But don’t worry, we made everything super intuitive, so if you want start posting today…)…
Activities & Desired Outcomes
Our platform and methodology are designed to develop activities that turn situations into preferred outcomes…. value and benefit! Here’s how Ideas-Shared works.
Integrated within the platform are 18 Activity Listing Types that once successfully completed, can deliver more than 40 specific outcomes.
We begin with our 7 ‘Idea and Thought’ Activity Listings:
- Idea Listings delivering Build, Campaign, Do Something, Improve, Innovate, Invent, and Suggest Something outcomes
- Rant Listings delivering Complain, Change, Get Redress, Improve, Overcome, Vent Frustration, Vent Anger, Warn Others, and Stop Something outcomes
- Problem Listings delivering Change, Fix, Improve, Overcome, Repair, Solve, and Stop Something outcomes
- Article Listings delivering Complain, Educate, Evaluate, Explain, Inform, Promote, Share, Showcase, Warn, and Stop Something outcomes
- Question Listings delivering Decide, Engage, Get Feedback, Influence, Learn, and Prompt Reaction outcomes
- Solution Listings delivering Educate, Promote, and Sell outcomes
- Job Listings delivering Find Help, and Offer Help outcomes
Primary Activity Usage Examples
Examples of what to use Idea and Thought Listings for include:
- Have an idea for a business but don’t know how to proceed? – Create an Idea Listing…
- Have a problem in the community? – Create a Problem Listing…
- Want to promote a solution for specific circumstances? – Create a Solution Listing…
- Want to help save the environment – Create an Idea Listing
- Fed up with something? – Create a Rant Listing
- Want to force action? – Create any Listing
To help members identify opportunities to develop value and benefit, we have made available to all our members our ‘196 Ways To Make A Difference Using Ideas-Shared‘ eBook.
This is available in the Member Library.
Other Activity Listing Types
Additional to the 7 Idea and Thought Activity Listing Types are 11 supporting activity listing types:
- 3 Showcase Place Activity Listing Types that include Places Worth Visiting, Places Needing Help, and Places Able to Help
- 8 Promote Event Activity Listing Types comprising A Day in History, Conferences, Exhibitions, Fund Raising, Open Days,
Public Meetings, Trade Shows, and Online Meetings
On Ideas-Shared, activity listings can be linked to prior posts… here’s an example:
- Member A posts an Idea listing (#1) designed to deliver an improvement outcome
- Member B posts a separate Article listing (#2) that may provide additional clarity for member A and links it to listing #1
- Member C posts a Solution listing (#3) which offers Member A an option, they may also contact that member and link to listing #1 and #2
- Member C posts an Event listing (#4) to showcase a particular event that other members may wish to attend, and link it to any other applicable listing
Ideas-Shared is a versatile solution that brings like-minded people together to achieve all manner of results for themselves, communities, businesses, the environment, and lots more besides.
We’ve simplified the complex process of change and improvement, enabling people with similar interests to not just talk about it but to go do it. That is the real value of Ideas-Shared.
Putting It All Together
In addition to technology, and our Dream Team Builder Optimisation Model, we also provide Life-Skills Training, Online Coaching, as well as a comprehensive Member Library. Everything is designed to help you make a difference in the world, locally, globally, with the people you know, and those you’ve yet to meet.
More than 3 years in the making, Ideas-Shared is possibly the most advanced, yet easy-to-use idea-sharing platform on the planet…
To become one of our Founding 1000 Members, please sign up below, then we’ll keep you updated with our progress so that you know when you can get started. Thank you.