Whether you should attempt to achieve your ambitions now or leave it for some time in the future depends on various factors. Here are a few things to consider:
- Your current situation: Consider your current circumstances, including your financial, personal, and professional obligations. If pursuing your ambitions would require a significant investment of time, money, or other resources that you don’t currently have, it may be better to wait until your situation is more conducive to pursuing your goals.
- Your goals: Think about the specific ambitions you want to achieve. Are they time-sensitive? Is there a deadline you need to meet? Are there other factors that make it important to pursue your goals now rather than later?
- Your level of preparedness: Consider whether you have the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to pursue your goals. If you need to develop new skills or gain more experience before pursuing your ambitions, it may be better to wait until you’re better prepared.
- Your risk tolerance: Pursuing your ambitions often involves taking risks. Consider your comfort level with risk and whether you’re willing to take on the potential risks and uncertainties associated with pursuing your goals.
- Your priorities: Consider your other priorities in life, such as family, relationships, or other obligations. Think about how pursuing your ambitions would impact these other priorities and whether you’re willing to make the necessary trade-offs.
Ultimately, the decision to pursue your ambitions now or later is a personal one that depends on your unique circumstances and priorities. It may be helpful to talk to trusted friends, family members, or advisors to get their input and perspective.