Realise Your Ambition Through Idea Development
Post An Idea Listing
At Ideas-Shared, we believe that ideas have the power to transform lives, businesses, and the world as a whole. Ideas come in all shapes, sizes, and flavours, and our platform is designed to support a wide range of ambitions. Whether you have personal aspirations, business goals, social initiatives, environmental dreams, political visions, community projects, economic strategies, or financial objectives, Idea Listings on Ideas-Shared provide a platform for you to share and explore ideas related to your specific ambitions.
We understand that every individual and organisation has unique aspirations and perspectives. That’s why we have created a diverse and inclusive space where you can showcase your ideas and connect with like-minded individuals who share your passions. Our Idea Listings feature allows you to express your creativity, share your expertise, and collaborate with others who can help you bring your ideas to life.
No matter what area your ambitions lie in, Ideas-Shared is here to provide you with a supportive community and the resources you need to thrive. Our platform is a dynamic marketplace of ideas, where you can discover inspiration, seek feedback, and find valuable insights to fuel your progress.
So, whether you have a groundbreaking innovation, a social cause that ignites your passion, or a business venture that could change the game, Idea Listings on Ideas-Shared is the place to showcase your ideas and connect with a diverse community of individuals who can help you turn your ambitions into reality.
Join us on Ideas-Shared and unlock the boundless potential of ideas. Let your ambitions soar, collaborate with others, and together, let’s make a lasting impact on the world.
Follow The Process
Follow our 7 Step Process and complete these tasks to successfully develop an idea:
- Define the Idea: Clearly articulate and understand the concept or idea you want to pursue. Identify its purpose, goals, and potential benefits.
- Research and Analysis: Gather information about your idea’s feasibility, potential impact, existing solutions, and any relevant background knowledge. Conduct research, seek inspiration, and gather insights from similar projects or initiatives.
- Share the Idea: Post Your idea on Ideas-Shared, and be specific about the type of help you need.
- Invite Others: Send an invite to people you know to join Ideas-Shared and get involved in your Listing.
- Open a Group: Invite others to engage through the Group and Group Forum.
- Collaboration and Networking: Seek opportunities to collaborate with like-minded individuals, organisations, or communities who share a common interest or can contribute to the growth and success of your idea.
- Build Teams: Bring the people you want into your groups.
- Goal Setting: Establish specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals for your idea. Break down the larger objectives into smaller, manageable tasks.
- Planning: Use our Project Tools to develop a comprehensive plan that outlines the steps, resources, and timeline required to bring your idea to life. Consider factors such as budgeting, scheduling, necessary materials, and any other logistical considerations. Your environment will determine how formal this arrangement needs to be.
- Resource Acquisition: Determine the resources needed to execute your idea effectively. This may include financial resources, equipment, materials, partnerships, mentorship, or any other necessary assets.
- Skill Development: Identify the skills and knowledge required to implement your idea successfully. Invest time and effort in acquiring or honing those skills through training, education, workshops, or seeking guidance from experts.
- Implementation: Start executing your idea according to the plan. Divide the tasks into smaller milestones and monitor progress regularly. Adjust the plan as needed based on real-time feedback and challenges encountered.
- Testing and Iteration: Evaluate the initial results of your idea and gather feedback from relevant stakeholders or users. Use this feedback to refine and improve your idea iteratively.
- Promotion and Communication: Develop a strategy to communicate your idea effectively to the target audience or relevant stakeholders. Utilise various channels such as social media, personal networks, presentations, or any other means to create awareness and generate interest.
- Evaluation and Reflection: Regularly assess the progress and impact of your idea. Reflect on the outcomes, lessons learned, and any necessary adjustments or adaptations needed to improve its effectiveness.
- Award Members: If you received a good outcome consider awarding involved Members with an Outstanding Service Award.
- Personal Development: Continuously invest in your personal growth and well-being to sustain your motivation, creativity, and resilience throughout the process. Take care of your physical and mental health, seek support when needed, and nurture a growth mindset.
Remember, this is a generalised list, and you can tailor it to suit the specific needs and nature of your idea. The key is to adapt and modify these steps according to your unique circumstances, goals, and resources available to you.
However, if you have access to someone who is knowledgeable and experienced in executing ideas similar to yours, seeking their guidance and expertise can be an efficient approach. In such cases, you can consider the following steps:
- Identify an Expert: Find someone with relevant experience and expertise in the field related to your idea. This could be any individual, mentor, consultant, orprofessional in the specific domain you’re targeting.
- Consultation and Discussion: Approach the expert and share your idea with them. Engage in detailed discussions to explain your vision, goals, and any specific requirements or constraints.
- Seek Advice and Recommendations: Ask the expert to provide their insights, recommendations, and a high-level plan for executing your idea. They can outline the key tasks, resources needed, and potential challenges to consider.
- Collaborate and Delegate: If you decide to work together with the expert, establish a collaborative relationship. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to the expert, providing them with the autonomy to execute the idea while keeping you updated on progress.
- Support and Feedback: Provide any necessary support, resources, or information requested by the expert. Regularly review the progress and provide feedback to ensure alignment with your expectations and goals.
- Evaluation and Course Correction: Continuously monitor the execution of the idea and assess its outcomes. Based on the results, discuss any necessary adjustments or course corrections with the expert, taking their advice into consideration.
By leveraging the expertise of someone who knows what they’re doing, you can streamline the process and benefit from their knowledge and experience. It’s important to maintain open communication, establish clear expectations, and establish a trusting relationship to ensure the success of your idea.
This is exactly what our 7 Step Process is designed to facilitate.
Click here to see how it works, or click the button below to get an Account.